* I'm 11 lbs.
* I still look like Daddy.
* I'm still bald.
* I'm still bald.
* I'm a good eater, taking about 7 or 8 feedings per day
(including one around 3:00 am each night that mom says can't be gone soon enough).
* I can't wait to break out of my swaddle in the mornings and stretch my long arms and legs.
* I recently discovered tummy napping and its amazing.
* I take a paci for 1 minute to soothe and then gag on it and spit it out.
* My head control is almost mastered.
* I'm beginning to "talk" and love to smile, especially at familiar faces.
* My head control is almost mastered.
* I'm beginning to "talk" and love to smile, especially at familiar faces.
* I suffered my first cold virus at 8 weeks old (compliments of my germ carrying big sister).
Eating dinner #1 with Marshall and Wells.
An hour later, eating dinner #2 with Reagan. Yep, that's our girl!
Sparklers. A great idea for a 2 year old. Right?
And for his two month stats:
Weight: 11 lbs 13 oz (40th percentile)
Height: 24 inches (70th percentile)
Head Circumference: 39 cm (50th percentile)
Literally 30 seconds post 2 shots in each thigh. Tough guy.
Then we celebrated H's two month birthday at our neighborhood block party!
An hour later, eating dinner #2 with Reagan. Yep, that's our girl!
Sparklers. A great idea for a 2 year old. Right?
Such a fun time with all of the kids and all of our fabulous neighborhood friends this evening (and giving my husband a pat on the back for planning and coordinating a perfect night for everyone)!



