*I'm 22 lbs.
*8 teeth! Four more popping out this month.
*I'm pulling up and standing up every chance I get and cruising around furniture to get around.
*I have officially added "ma-ma" to my vocabulary. Mommy says it's about time.
*I love to crawl after my sister around the house. Sometimes she treats me like her little dog.
*I still don't love food but I'm coming along slowly. Cheerios and hot dogs (w/ no skin) are a hit!
*I have NO idea how Mom thinks she's going to do away with bottles when I turn one. Not happening.
*I'm obsessed with the dishwasher. And toilets. And Baxley's dog bowl. Notice any trends here?
*I give teeny tiny temper tantrums (multiple times a day) for extra attention.
*I sleep with 75 pacis in my crib but Mom and Dad don't mind
as long as I keep up 11-12 hr nights. It's a win-win, really.
*I become animated more and more each and every day.

