Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

'Round Here

Well, it's official. Our house is on the market. So exciting. And exhausting. And bittersweet. 


In other news, Leighton has perfected her self-feeding with a spoon and officially will no longer allow us to feed her. I tried to spoon feed her tonight and she swats at the spoon and gets very angry, turning her head and refusing the food. She wants full control. It took her a couple months, but she's definitely mastered it.

Look, Mama, I don't even need your help

Oh, and her teacher has sent home her sippy cups and she's officially transitioned to a big girl cup at school. We're still a little unsure how this works, but they say she's doing really well with it. I think we'll stick with sippy cups at home and on the go!

And one more recent picture of our sweet little bug.

Love. This. Girl.