Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mom's Day and a New House

After an early morning omelette breakfast (compliments of Dad) and a little playtime with my Bug, Dad spent the morning with Leighton at Shem Creek Park dock enjoying a sunny picnic (and lots of bubbles). Miss Hollywood loves her sunglasses. Oh, and her bubbles, of course. So much so that she apparently made sure everyone out on the dock knew how upset she was when it was over and time to leave.


Meanwhile, I enjoyed a productive mother's day at home packing up some boxes then out and about for some (solo) errand-running and retail therapy. Bliss. It's amazing how much you can get done when you have a just a few hours of alone time. Perfect day and evening with the family, I couldn't ask for anything more.

And just when I thought it couldn't get better... it did. The most exciting Mother's Day news: Taylor and I went to go look at another house yesterday afternoon. And just like that, we were in love. 24 hours later, we're under contract. Introducing...

Our new home!