This time three years ago, I was celebrating my "first" Mother's Day, anticipating the birth of our (then blueberry size) child growing in my belly. Since then, I've been blessed with the births of two healthy children who make my life complete. Today and everyday, I am grateful for my family beside me on this rewarding, and often challenging, journey of motherhood.
First, and most importantly, I am thankful for my mom.
I am blessed to have the most selfless, loving mother who has supported me through the years to provide me with the wonderful life I have. She loves our kids as her own and has never-ending energy spending time with her grandchildren. It's truly amazing.
Second, I am thankful for this mom.
Park fun with Dad while Mom enjoyed some retail therapy
Surprise date night and tickets to an awesome concert
And an evening sunset walk in the neighborhood with the fam to top off the weekend.
A big thank you to my sweet husband for spoiling me every second
and making it such a special weekend. I am one very lucky mama.
I am lucky to have found the sweetest, most genuine mother-in-law/girlfriend/grandmother around. We couldn't live without her guidance and unconditional love for our family.
Lastly, I am the most blessed for these two beautiful kids to call me mom.
A glimpse of my lovely Mother's Day weekend...
Hair appointment and pedicure with H
Park fun with Dad while Mom enjoyed some retail therapy
Surprise date night and tickets to an awesome concert
And an evening sunset walk in the neighborhood with the fam to top off the weekend.
A big thank you to my sweet husband for spoiling me every second
and making it such a special weekend. I am one very lucky mama.







