Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Harrison - 1 Month Old

Harrison is ONE month old today. Wow, it's already been a month. I guess I've just gotten so much sleep recently, the time just flew right by me. Ha. Sleep? What is sleep? Kidding aside, we really can't believe it's been one month since our little guy was born. He's growing and changing everyday. He's been a pretty easy-going baby so far with a very sweet disposition, crying mostly when he's hungry and tired (serious crying when he's overtired). Here's a picture of our little man (and yes, he actually looks like a little man) posing for the obligatory smack-a-number-sticker-on-a-white-onesie monthly photo shoot.

* I'm 9 lbs, 13 oz.
* I look more like my Daddy everyday.
* I'm balding, as the little bit of fuzzy light brown hair I have is falling out.
* I have quite the appetite.

* I nap often, in swing or in mama's arms.
* Bath time is soothing.
 * I don't really care much for a pacifier.
* I like to sleep, usually with 5-6 hour stretch at night.

* I sleep well in tight swaddle, although I strongly protest actually getting swaddled each night.
* I have pretty good head control.
* I've started to smile when awake (already a heartbreaker).