After weeks of research, I finally pulled the trigger on a double stroller. Super excited. Almost as much as I was when we bought a new car. Seriously. I was like a kid at Christmas yesterday waiting for it arrive. Leighton has also been excited for her "stroller with two seats" to arrive so, yesterday, the two of us sat and had afternoon snack on the front porch waiting for the "brown truck man" (as Leighton calls the UPS truck) to deliver our package. The conversation we had sitting together on the front steps was just too good not to share/document. Leighton was looking through photos and videos on my phone (her most favorite activity) telling me about each picture. She went all the way back to this picture I had posted for our 8th anniversary this past June:
Leighton: "Look, there's a princess!"
Me: "Aww, that's actually not a princess, that's Mommy."
Leighton: "Oh. Why you dress like a princess?"
Me: "That's Mommy's wedding dress from when Mommy and Daddy got married."
Leighton: "Oh. Why Daddy kissing you?"
Me: "Well, Daddy loves Mommy so sometimes we kiss."
Leighton: "Oh. [pause]. Mommy, sometime I want to dress like a princess and Daddy kiss me too."
So sweet.
Almost made me cry.
And then, in other news, our new stroller finally arrived and the three of us couldn't wait for a morning walk to try it out!

