Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Harrison - 6 Months Old

Can't believe this little guy is already a half year old!

* I'm 18 lbs.
* I made it through my first half year!
* I'm a happy little guy, except when hungry or sleepy, then the world ends if my needs aren't met quickly.
* I recently discovered my feet. Better than any toy, for sure.
* I just started solids. Dr. says rice cereal is constipating, so we went right to oatmeal cereal. Yum.
* Mom recently introduced me to sweet potatoes. So far, I wear more than I eat.
* I'm still a "happy spitter" but we're hoping that passes soon.
* I'm teething like a madman but no chompers yet.
* All toys go in my mouth. Sophie the Giraffe is my fav.
* I can sit-up now. Well, not fully unsupported yet, but with a little help. It's a whole new world.
* It's good because I was never really a fan of being on my back anyways.
* I love giggles and snuggles and so do my mommy and daddy.

Little (big) guy's stats after our 6-month well-visit:
Weight: 18lbs 5oz (75th percentile)
Height: 28.2 inches (95th percentile)
Head Circumference: 44 cm (50th percentile)

Entertained by Sophie while waiting to see the doctor

 Rice cereal, before and after. Made a huge mess that definitely required a wardrobe change.

 Sweet potatoes, before and after. Sorry for the pink bib, bud.

Sitting up on his own (kinda)

Happy 6 months to this smiley lovebug