* I'm 20 lbs. and very tall.
* I babble often and have a deep voice. "Da-da" was my first word (sound).
* My hands and legs are constantly rotating/moving. Everyone seems to be entertained by it.
* I have FOUR teeth. Bottom two and top two, all in the same 2 week period. That was fun.
* I'm not crawling yet. I can get on all fours, but can't figure out what to do next.
* I love bottles and milk. Baby food... not so much.
* I recently learned how to feed myself and I'm addicted to puffs and mum-mums.
* I can't wait to be reflux-free.
* I'm not a huge fan of diaper changes and I detest wardrobe changes.
* I love to be held and often fuss to be picked up or get attention.
* I discovered my four-legged big sister. Dogs are fascinating.
* I smile at all new faces.
* I giggle when my big sister sings and dances for me.
* I'm a mama's boy.
I spy... first two teeth!
* I babble often and have a deep voice. "Da-da" was my first word (sound).
* My hands and legs are constantly rotating/moving. Everyone seems to be entertained by it.
* I have FOUR teeth. Bottom two and top two, all in the same 2 week period. That was fun.
* I'm not crawling yet. I can get on all fours, but can't figure out what to do next.
* I love bottles and milk. Baby food... not so much.
* I recently learned how to feed myself and I'm addicted to puffs and mum-mums.
* I can't wait to be reflux-free.
* I'm not a huge fan of diaper changes and I detest wardrobe changes.
* I love to be held and often fuss to be picked up or get attention.
* I discovered my four-legged big sister. Dogs are fascinating.
* I smile at all new faces.
* I giggle when my big sister sings and dances for me.
* I'm a mama's boy.
I spy... first two teeth!

