Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Harrison - 10 Months Old

* I'm 22 lbs.
* It's official, I can crawl and pull up on everything now!
* And in even more exciting news, NO more spit-up/reflux! Done. Gone. Thank God.
* I have four teeth.
* I've started to pick at some foods, but still not a big eater. Mama stresses about it, but
the doctor says I'm growing just fine so there is nothing to worry about.
* I'm sleeping like a champ (consistently, mom says). 11 hrs at night and two solid naps totaling 3-4 hrs.
* I get really upset, like scream bloody murder, when an adult walks out of the room and leaves me
(even for a brief second). Don't even think about it.
* I don't have any real "words" yet but babble all the time.
* I can wave "hi" and "bye" and it makes me giggle with excitement when I do.
* Things I love (in no particular order): my crib, the car, iPhones, anything that makes noise,
yogurt melts, shopping carts with driving wheels, and my big sis (the most!).