So I disappeared for awhile trying to keep up with life, and I'm finally back in action and ready for a catch-up post. I have almost 2 months catching up to do so brace yourselves, this is gonna be a long one.
Little man working in the kitchen (the day after his first birthday)
Off to school, baby and purse in tow
12 month well-visit. He's obsessed with performing his downward dog pose.
Still practicing...
Sweet sleeper
Lunch with this birthday boy
Followed by dinner with friends to celebrate!
Friday afternoon happy hour/fishing on the dock
Caught a sweet moment
Leighton loves Sundays ushering at church with Dad and Sunday School
Morning sendoff from these two munchkins in pjs
Striking a pose before school
Finally starting to eat more food. Pretty sure he likes beans!
Friday night with neighbors. Kids watch movie. Adults play college style (until WAY too late).
All fun and games until Sat morning at 6:45 am...
Our littlest gardner helping with weekend yard work
Happy 3rd Birthday Alex!
Harrison and James ~ Leighton and Anna
Fun night with the Lacys in town. We sure have missed them!
Water fun with Miss Kelsey































