Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Four Months Old

Can't believe our sweet girl is 4 months old already. Wow, time is really flying by. She is one very happy girl these days and her smile really lights up the World.

 4 months

Here are Leighton's stats from our recent four month checkup:
     Weight: 13 lbs 1 ounce (34th percentile)
     Length: 24.5 inches (56th percentile)
     Head Circumference: 16.25 inches (56th percentile)

So, as most people know, Taylor ("No Hair Stair") and I ("Baldie Aldie") didn't have hair until we were almost a year old. That being said, we didn't have high hopes that our girl would be blessed with a whole lot of hair in her early months. And she wasn't. It has started coming in quickly the past few weeks and is getting lighter, but she still only has a little fuzz. Anyway, while out shopping this week, I discovered something SO exciting... the teeniest little hairbow light enough to stay clipped in the tiny bit of hair L has. I, of course, purchased one in every color they had, which was thankfully only four. I'm not sure who was more excited, me or Leighton. She loves them, and I'm not just saying that because I've been dying to put a bow in her hair. I clip it in and she giggles and won't stop smiling!


Now if only this hair growth would keep up so we can expand our bow collection. I know, Dad is really going to love this. And he thought we had a shoe addiction...