Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

GNO in Atlanta

"Hannah's getting married! Hey, let's go! Join us tonight for a GNO ~
The celebrations have begun, and girls just want to have some fun!"

On Monday, Leighton and I headed to Atlanta for a Girls Night Out (GNO) and wedding shower for Hannah hosted by Jan's dear friends, Bonnie Copeland and Marcia Gaddis. We had a blast. The party was on a Tuesday night, so we spent Monday through Wednesday in Atlanta, then celebrated Hannah's 27th birthday with her on Thursday in Columbia. Leighton was so good the entire trip and is becoming the ultimate traveler. I'm not going to lie, I was a little worried about the five hour drive just the two of us on the way to Atlanta, but she napped and played with her toys the entire way and didn't cry, not even once.


Morning snuggle time with Aunt Hannah

The evening wedding shower was wonderful. We had champagne cocktails on the Copelands' beautiful front porch and some incredibly delicious food for dinner, then gathered together to open presents. Hannah received so many beautiful shower gifts (I think I'll have to find a way to sneak some in to my house...) and everyone had a lot of fun! Leighton made it to 9:00 and then decided to let us know it was an hour past her bedtime, so she and I snuck out to head home for bed.

Photo shoot on front porch before the guests arrived


Already loves wine just like her mama :)

Aunt Hannah, the beautiful bride-to-be!