Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Swim Date

Back to the beach house again, but this time, Leighton's friend, Reese, joined us for a friday afternoon playdate at the pool.

So excited to see each other

 Lunch and play time by the pool

We didn't get any good pics of the girls swimming. Oh well. They were adorable and had so much fun together. Then later this evening, after dinner, as I was putting L's laundry away, I caught her having a one-on-one conversation with Pooh Bear. I had to grab my camera and capture the moment. It was precious. I'm not sure what she was trying to say, but she was mumbling something which appeared to be very serious and wanted his full attention.

Ok, Mr. Pooh, you listen here

Oh the moments when I'm so thankful there is a phone close by to take pictures. If only I had recorded it so we could make out the "words"...