Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Things I Love This 36th Week

Mommy had a bunch of random pictures from the past week or so that she wanted share. Here are some things I LOVE...

Starbucks!
Walking across the street and having lunch at Starbucks with Mommy

Balls!
Any and all kinds of balls. I just discovered a soccer ball at Nike outlet and cried when we had to put it back.

Avocado and egg yolk.
Avocado is (and always has been) my favorite food. Watermelon, on the other hand, not so much, in case you couldn't tell by the look on my face. And egg yolk, yeah, it's good, but more fun to mash and make a fun mess for Mommy to clean :)

 My new pretty dress from Aunt Mary that I wore for the first time this week.

Bathtime, of course!

Bows. Obviously.
Bow holder, pinterest-inspired and handmade by Mommy.
(PS, this may be the extent of her crafty talent but don't tell her I said that...)

My new playroom!
I spend most of my time at home in my new playroom, off the kitchen area (former home of a dining room table).
I love to play here especially while watching Mommy cook dinner.