Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Harrison - 7 Months Old

Lucky number 7. Here's to the end of a rough month of teething and sickness (we hope)!

* I'm 19 lbs.
* I can finally sit up all by myself (unsupported).
* My feet recently discovered my mouth.
* I'm liking food a little better than I did last month, but still like my bottles the best.
* I'm teething big time, but no teeth.
* I had a really rough month of sleep with teething and colds, etc.
* I survived my very first road trip this month.
* I recently started squealing and babbling.
* I love baths and car rides and being worn by my mom in the backpack (as my big sis calls it).
* I've started rolling around everywhere. Not fun for Mom and Dad at night. But fun for me!

Oh, hi there happy boy.