Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

November Replay

Another jam packed month with busy schedules, birthdays and parties, and the holidays approaching ever so quickly. Seems like we're always playing catch-up...

Purse. Check. Babydoll. Check. This is how she rolls.

 Juju's birthday party at The Little Gym

I spy a little girl... in a fireman's hat?
 So L disappeared while I was cleaning around the house and H was taking his morning nap.
This is where I found her, tucked behind the chair in the playroom with her babydolls lined up,
quietly reading them a book and showing them the pictures. 
"Once upon a time, there were three little guppies..." Her favorite story.

 First carousel ride after the James Island Festival of Lights 5k

This little guy can't wait to start crawling

Emma's birthday party!

Leighton: "You're not big enough to read like me little buddy, so I'll read to you. Once upon a time..."




Two sick kiddos. Same weekend. Good times.
Leighton was sad to miss two friends' birthday parties :(
 

Teaching Dad how to sing prayer "God, our Father" that she learned at school

Turkey Day 5k through downtown Charleston.
Beers to follow enjoying a gorgeous 65 degree November day.

Other Turkey Day activities

So very much to be thankful for this year.
Happy Thanksgiving!