* I'm 21 lbs.
* I met Santa for the first time. I was slightly terrified, but didn't cry.
* I had my second ear infection.
* I'm a milk addict. I can finally hold my own bottle!
* I still don't love food. Purees or finger foods, I am really just not interested.
* I'm talking (babbling) all sorts of sounds.
* I can go from laying down, to sitting up, to all fours and I'm SO close to crawling.
* I can pull up on my own. Dad lowered my crib last week. Now I can't escape.
* Reflux may be nearing its end, but I don't want to speak too soon.
* I would rather play with electronics than toys. The iPhone is a particular favorite.
* I can imitate various noises. Blowing raspberries back and forth with Mom never gets old.
* Sleep is my favorite activity and I don't like when it's interrupted.
* I think my big sister is hilarious. She really loves making me laugh.
* I met Santa for the first time. I was slightly terrified, but didn't cry.
* I had my second ear infection.
* I'm a milk addict. I can finally hold my own bottle!
* I still don't love food. Purees or finger foods, I am really just not interested.
* I'm talking (babbling) all sorts of sounds.
* I can go from laying down, to sitting up, to all fours and I'm SO close to crawling.
* I can pull up on my own. Dad lowered my crib last week. Now I can't escape.
* Reflux may be nearing its end, but I don't want to speak too soon.
* I would rather play with electronics than toys. The iPhone is a particular favorite.
* I can imitate various noises. Blowing raspberries back and forth with Mom never gets old.
* Sleep is my favorite activity and I don't like when it's interrupted.
* I think my big sister is hilarious. She really loves making me laugh.

