Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Harrison - 3 Months Old

* I'm 14 lbs and very long.
* I have a heart-melting smile.
* I babble a lot and often flirt and giggle.
* I've been nursing and taking bottles like a champ (5-6 feedings per day).
* I think my hands are almost as yummy as milk.
* I reached my most exciting milestone yet: I sleep through the night now (10 hours)!
* I used to prefer short catnaps throughout the day, but took part in mom's sleep training boot camp the past couple weeks and now taking two solid 1.5-2 hr naps with a catnap in between and a catnap in the evenings. Mom really likes schedules and I've adjusted pretty well.
* I finally take a pacifier to soothe when upset.
* I endured my first (double) ear infection this month, post a 2 week week cold virus. It was not fun.
* I love the activity play mat and the swing.
* But most of all, I like to be held. A lot.


Leighton wanted in on her little brother's 3 month photo shoot today