Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Harrison - 5 Months Old

* I'm 16 lbs (based on at-home calculations this month).
* I'm mini-me Daddy, I even have his long string bean physique.
* I love to smile, especially in the morning as I break free from the swaddle and when I hear the ABC's.
* Twinkle Twinkle song makes me stop crying on cue, my big sister even sings it to me too.
* I'm still sleeping through the night and no longer need paci recoveries (whew!).
* I love milk and think I'll be a good (solid food) eater in the next month or so.
* I'm a "happy spitter", so no reflux meds, but hopefully it will improve soon.
* I grasp at everything in site, especially cups and anything that resembles a bottle.
* I could sit in my bumbo seat for hours.
* Sophie the giraffe is my new best friend.
* I love riding in the car, especially now that I can entertain myself with toys.
 * My favorite thing to do is stand (with assistance) and play in the jumperoo. Oh, and smile. A lot.