Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My New Activity Gym

So we've made attempts at playing on blankets or mats on the floor, but apparently I get pretty upset being on my back, and even more so on my tummy. Mommy decided today that it was time to break out my big girl activity gym playmat with toys and give it another try. Its been tucked away since I was about four weeks and screamed when they tried to lay me down on it. 

I was a little unsure at first...

But then I was all smiles for the next hour!

And now its my new favorite activity! Of course, I fussed a little when they laid me down at first, but when I opened my eyes and took it all in, I even surprised myself. I don't know which I love the most, the pig that chimes, the bunny that rattles, the duck that crinkles and squeaks, or the lamb that plays music. Can you tell I'm excited?! Thanks, Ms. K'Re and Mr. Gary, for my new gym playmat!