Loving my Valentine's Day outfit
Leighton and I had a rough day. I think she woke up on the wrong side of the crib. She smiled all morning, but things went downhill quickly as the day progressed. Needless to say, this picture was just about as much of a smile as I was going to get from her.
We didn't let the fact that it wasn't a great day or the fact that Taylor and I couldn't go out for a relaxing, romantic dinner as we normally would hold us back this Valentine's Day. Taylor came home early from work (with flowers of course!) and we cooked a delicious dinner - filet mignon, twice-baked potatoes, and veggies. Even better, we finally opened the bottle of wine we brought back from the Fabula vineyard in Tuscany. Oh, we forgot how good it was. It brought back all the wonderful memories from our fabulous Italy trip in 2010!

